Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finally!! Post #1 :)

I finally was able to create a blog! Thanks to the beautiful Leah Cecil :) We made a fun night out of it by watching the season premiere of the Bachelorette while eating a yummy dinner (thanks mama Cecil) ;)

I have always had friends ask me what it is I actually do with pageants. Personally, I don't like referring to myself as a"pageant girl", because sadly, pageants today have a bad rap. What people think pageants are in today's society is actually the opposite of what I am so proud to be a part of. The Miss America Organization shapes young women in every aspect of life to become strong independent beings of the world. I won't say too much right now, because all the info about Miss America is on a page link you can click on at the top of the page :).
Anyway, I want this blog to be a way I can inform as many people as I can about what it is I do, as well as keep everyone updated with fun and crazy things that may happen in my life!

Please enjoy, and I can't wait to start posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment